Saturday, July 21, 2007

Head-Strong, Hard-Head, and Cool Headed... that's me.

I had an exciting adventure last night - I got five stiches!

Stitches!

I was playing with my friend Naomi. We were dancing and tickling and then I gave her a hug but we fell over and I hit my head on the coffee table. Owee. Mom took me to the emergency room. I didn't cry hardly at all... I was more scared than anything but mom told me I was brave and they gave me a new teddybear and stickers. The doctor said I was the easiest 2 year old ever. Mom said that since I was so good at the hospital that I could have icecream - only I forgot when I got home so I asked to eat it for breakfast... she let me have it!
Ice Cream for Breakfast

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Danni said...

OMG what a brave little girl!!! Hospitals are so scary -- I had to go when my brother poked my eye with a stick. Your mom might recall that. Your uncles terrorized me after that too. Anyhow, way to be the "best 2 year old" girlie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home