Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Plug Fairy

About two weeks ago, I decided I was ready - I was ready to give my pacifiers to the plug fairy. Mom and Dad had been telling me about the plug fairy for quite sometime. They said that if I gave them to her, she would bring me a present. They told me that when I was ready I could decide to give them up. So one night I did! I just handed my plugs to dad and said here dad, give these to the plug fairy. I was sad for a few nights and asked for the plug fairy to give them back but then I accepted that I no longer needed them. The plug fairy had mom take me to the toy store. I picked out a tea set and have been having loads of fun playing with that. So long plugs.
hedy33

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Danni said...

What a brave girl! I'm so very impressed.

The plug fairy. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home