Friday, January 11, 2008

School Daze

Yep. That's right. It is time for me to head off to school - preschool that is. Do you know how hard it is to get into preschool these days? Mom found the perfect preschool - a montessori school that she really wants me to go to. To get in you have to enter your name into a lottery. A lottery! So keep you fingers crossed that I win the lottery. The school really is picturesque - it is nestled under the flatirons, with a mural of children dancing in front of the mountains with the caption "let peace reign everywhere". If I get in it could be my school until 6th grade. And if I get in, Maggie is golden because she would have sibling preference - never too early to be planning for Maggie. I won't know until February but I'll keep everyone posted. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Grandma Kansas City said...

Wow Hedy! This is perfect! All the way to 6th grade is really good. I will be keeping my fingers crossed too, that's for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home