Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm 3

Happy Birthday to me!
IMG_3864
I had a great birthday. My mom and I share the same birthday week. It kicked off on Friday with Mom's birthday - we went to breakfast at Lucile's. I complained but mom loved her eggs sardou. Saturday was a day outside. We went to the farmer's market, bought tomato plants, played in the backyard. There was a birthday party at the pool on Sunday. Monday, I got to go to the butterfly pavilion. Today - my birthday - I got to eat cake for breakfast. We went to Glacier. I got sooo many presents - even from Maggie. Thanks everybody! Birthday week lasts at least two more days - so more fun to come!

3 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Danni said...

Holy SH!T I just realized I forgot both of your birthdays and my brother Dave's birthday. Ack! I am horrible!!! I've been very self-absorbed this month I guess :( Well, happy birthday!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Tane said...

Happy Birthday darlin!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

No worries Danni - you got to keep your mind on the prize - the belt buckle! And try not to get lost on anymore mountains in the meantime. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home