Tuesday, March 04, 2008

No Harvard Law School for Me

and it makes me crazy!!!

crazy girl

I did not win the lottery for the preschool I wanted to go to. I not only got the thin envelope in the mail once but TWICE. Yes, after two rounds I was still a loser.... it looks like it will be the short bus school for me. Well not really, I'll find out about the waitlist in April so there is still a chance - and I don't have to go to preschool this year, there is always next year. Who knew school was so competitive. In the meantime my imagination has kept me busy. I told my parents that the policemen came and got my babydoll because she was a monkey and needed to go back to the jungle.

There are lots of new pictures on flickr. Lots of them look like I am really nice to my sister: like those here but I routinely get in trouble for not being so nice. That is why Maggie often looks like this and this when she should always look like this or "this.

I have been improving my photography skills. You can check out my shots here.

I'll try to play nice with Maggie but I make no promises!

we are queens of this castle

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Danni said...

Bummer about the preschool. I will cross my fingers for the waiting list. And Maggie could get in if Hedy gets in, right? Ugh. How frustrating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home