Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer in Boulder

Summer in Boulder is like nowhere else. There are so many fun things to do. Here is a short list:

-Meadow music at Chautauqua This is where we go on a hike, then return to the meadow to have a picnic and listen to music (the same guys also perform at the Hippie Picnic Singalong)

-The farmer's market is a weekly if not bi-weekly outing for us. This is where we pick up our CSA and feel better about where our food comes from.

-we ride our bikes places

-I love playing in our backyard. And now that our neighbors cleared and sodded their backyard, I play with my new friends C&E (they are 5 and 3 year old sisters.)

Finally, I've started dance class. Definitely more pictures to come of this fun event.

I hope everyone else is having as fun of a summer as I am.

swinging

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Danni said...

Maybe Maggie and Stella Kate Woodbury will be friends?!?!?

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

I hope so! So cute...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home